Supporting Our Work
Providence health is a not-for-profit organisation which depends on support from State and Commonwealth governments. However, we still need support from members of our community to help us carry out our stated goals and objectives.
Your generous donation will go a long way in helping us continue to provide excellent services to the community.
Your donation can take the form of a cheque or a bank deposit or goods:
- Carer and family respite opportunities.
- Books for children and adults.
- Assistance with school uniforms.
- Volunteering special skills.
- Fund raise on behalf of Providence Health.
- Leave a one-off donation.
- Leave a regular donation.
A tax receipt will be issued for donations. Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
Please contact by phone – 03 5975 7446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Though we receive some funding from the Commonwealth we would appreciate any donations to continue to continue to help us provide the solutions and services to those in need. Please click here for more information.
Get in Touch.
Please contact our Disability Support Manager for more information.