Getting Support For Yourself
Providence Health encourages those with either a physical disability or mental health challenges to contact us as we are able to help with the following:
- If you are NDIS registered we can work with you with your drawn up plan to achieve your goals towards an independent life.
- Provide therapeutic support for those with chronic mental health illness and also for those with physical disabilities.
- Provide Community nursing care for those in need of continued nursing care in their homes or in a medical centre.
- Provide support for various house hold tasks including but not limited to personal assistance, gardening and cleaning,
- Allow our clients to participate in their communities as we provide support and transport to events etc.
- For those in a nursing home our general practitioners are able to attend to their medical and mental health needs.
- We provide access to general practitioners and other allied health workers.
Please call 03 5975 7446 for more information or click here to register.
Though we receive some funding from the Commonwealth we would appreciate any donations to continue to continue to help us provide the solutions and services to those in need. Please click here for more information.
Get in Touch And Involved With Us.
Please contact our Disability Support Manager for more information.