What We Do.
Providence Healthcare strives to provide services of the highest professional and ethical and moral standards. We provide specialised support for mental illness and physical disabilities.
Our Aims And Commitment.
- We advocate and promote the well-being of our clients.
- We provide access to community services
- We promote inclusiveness
- We respect our clients
- We advocate full control by our clients.
128 Tanti Avenue
03 5975 7446
03 5976 4978
What We Offer.
Innov Community Participation
Providence Healthcare facilitates and supports the following:
- Ability to explore peer relationships.
- Social skill development.
- Supported outings and exploration of and participation in club related activities.
- Providing a break for carers while their loved ones are out meeting with peers and socialising.
We also help the providing the following:
- Speech pathology support.
- Psychology support for those who will benefit from continued mental health assistance.
- Support for those with chronic mental health conditions.
Community Nursing Care
Providence Healthcare supports NDIS approved nursing care. The nursing care we provide under the NDIS must meet NDIS criteria and needs to be capacity building.
However, we are also able to help with nursing care that is not funded through the NDIS. Please speak to our staff in this regard.
Providence Healthcare is able to assist in a variety of home tasks including:
- Personal assistance and manual handling.
Please come in and see our coordinator in this regard or call to make an appointment.
What is the NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) was set up by the Commonwealth to provide people with disabilty with the support and help they need for a full and independent life.
The scheme is fully rolled out across the Commonwealth.
Please visit the NDIS website for more information.
What is the NDIS Commission?
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is a new independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services.
It will regulate the NDIS market, provide national consistency, promote safety and quality services, resolve problems and identify areas for improvement.
What We Do
The services we offer include but are not limited to Community Nursing Care, Psychological Support, Innov Community Participation and also Household Tasks.
Providence Healthcare is dedicated to providing a superior, dedicated and morally sound service to all of its clients.
Get In Touch And Involved With Us.
Please contact our Disability And Mental Health Support Manager for more information.