General Mental Health Care Services
Providence Health provides access to comprehensive mental health care with the following characteristics:
- Common low intensity mental health care needs.
- Complex and chronic mental health needs
- Providing support for culturally and linguistically diverse and migrant communities.
- Access to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Communities.
- Access for those at high risk of suicide and self-harm.
- Ability to link to other health care providers to facilitate quicker access and response.
- Access for self-referral.
- Provides services to those between the ages of 16 years and 64 years.
- Access to general practitioners for both medical and mental health support and mental health care plans.
Though we receive some funding from the Commonwealth we would appreciate any donations to continue to continue to help us provide the solutions and services to those in need. Please click here for more information.
Get In Touch And Involved With Us.
Please contact our Disability And Mental Health Support Manager for more information.