Youth Disability and Mental Health Service
Youth between the ages of 16 and 24 years have access to support whether they are NDIS registered or not. We provide the following:
- Support for youth with physical disability to allow them a more independent life- Peer associated activities.
- Supported outings and club related activities.
- Ability to explore peer relationships.
- Social skill development.
- Youth mental health services to help reconnect with family members.
- Providing a link to other services with supported accommodation etc.
Please call our Admin on 03 5975 7446 or email email@example.com to find out more and registered for support
Though we receive some funding from the Commonwealth we would appreciate any donations to continue to continue to help us provide the solutions and services to those in need. Please click here for more information.
Get In Touch And Involved With Us.
Please contact our Disability And Mental Health Support Manager for more information.